- Students competing must be enrolled full-time in the school they are representing.
- New Zealand students competing must be a Year 7 or Year 8 student.
- New Zealand schools must be an affiliated member of NZAIMS - New Zealand Association of Intermediate and Middle Schooling http://nzaims.co.nz
- Students may compete in more than one code however timetable allowances will NOT be made for any competitors.
- Competitors must be Over 10 years and 13 years of age or Under as at the 1st January of the tournament year (2020), competitor’s birthdates will be required on school registration documentation (accepted birth years for the 2020 Games are: 2007, 2008 and 2009).
- All participants must have online medical and media waiver documentation completed to be eligible to compete.
- Schools are required to pay the entry fee of $60.00 per competitor (NZ$) per event (Canoe Sprint or Canoe Slalom), or if competitors wish to do BOTH events $90.00 per competitor.
- Non-refundable / Payment MUST be made within seven days of receipt of the invoice.
- Invoices will be sent to the School Accounts Manager after the entry closing date, 10th June.
Wednesday 10th June 2020 at 11.59pm
Entries to the 2020 Anchor AIMS Games International Sporting Championships will be made and only accepted online:
- All registrations are completed online with EnterNOW.
- A ‘Quick Start Guide’ for EnterNOW will be sent out with the Registration Booklet.
- Registrations will only be accepted from the designated School Anchor AIMS Games Coordinator.
- Schools will be allocated a unique Anchor AIMS Games registration log in code to complete their entries.
- EnterNOW demo video for schools https://www.enternow.co.nz/enternow-app/aimsgames/help
If registration for an activity is oversubscribed, then the opportunity to participate will be at the discretion of the executive committee and no further correspondence will be entered into (if unsuccessful team/individual entry will be refunded).